CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

New stuff!


This handsome guy (picture courtesy of Lincoln) just joined the Air National Guard! We are very excited, especially him though...I am of course excited for him but not excited to practically be a single mom for 8 month or so. It will be difficult. That is all I can say. I have been getting alot of crap from some people who I considered friends and my dad trying to make me feel better said something that I am probably gonna murder but it went something like this: It is an issue of mind over matter, I don't mind cuz you don't matter. This is my new philosophy (even if I quoted it wrong...my philosophy)! I can lie and say that I don't care what people think or say about me but that is so false I feel bad even writing something so false...but at the end of the day, my husband and kids are the only people I will lose sleep over. I am so blessed to have a healthy, happy family...everything else in comparison is just not important. I love my family! I go check on the kids and make sure they are covered up before I go to bed every night and I just stare and think, gosh, they are so stinkin cute. I am such a lucky girl. Things definately aren't all raindrops and roses all the time (probably never), but I am happy where we are at as a family!

Linc loves his sister!

Lexus doing her gymnastics!

Lincoln doing his gymnastics!

Playing together on the bed!

Lex being a cutie!

Bath-Time!

She is so happy to see her big brother!

Lex is so happy when she wakes up!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Dang Serena. I'm sorry people are giving you crap. I love you! Let me know if you need anything! I love those cute little kids too!

Amber said...

I'm the WORST about giving unwanted crap. I love you and your adorable little family! Thank you for letting me and Uncle David be part of this awesome time in the kids' lives!

Ticklemedana said...

you are so lucky! You and chris both are. As i was being interviewed by the intelligence guy for his background, all the questions he asked, I couldn't help but think "Yeah...NONE of this negative stuff they ask about even comes close to applying to him." Chris is such an awesome person. And you are so strong and such a great mom. You'll make it through and the time will fly. Can't wait to see ya'll when you come back!