I have always wanted to have the kind of pregnancy where the pregnancy doesn't seem to phase me. You know the women you see who still work full-time, don't look a bit tired, never sick, the ones that look like they need to be reminded that they are pregnant?! Well, needless to say, that is not the kind of pregnancy I got! I am not complaining at all, I just realized how much my life has already changed since we found out we were pregnant. You always hear people say, "your life will never be the same when you have a baby." Well, really once you get pregnant is when it really all begins! I really mean all this in a good way. Everything I do is definately harder now (creating a baby is seriously the hardest thing I have ever done) but my life has already changed for the better! I am soo excited to have a little addition to our family!
Since the moment I found out I was pregnant, that has been ALL I think about! Seriously, all day, everyday. You might think that I would run out of things to think about by now...but you are wrong! Our first doctor's appointment was by far the best one so far. We got to see our baby's heartbeat! I was balling my eyes out! It was so emotional for me to see. It is just so amazing that they are developed enough at 9 weeks to have their very own heartbeat. A very fast one I might add. Over 150 beats per minute. So crazy!
My next doctor's appointment is March 10th and our following appointment will be when we find out if it is a boy or a girl! I can't wait!!! It should be the end of March/beginning of April when we find out! I will let you know!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Pregnancy!
Posted by Serena Laird at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love you blog! You are lucky I'm not a copy-cat, otherwise I'd steal your cute background! (p.s. Where did the saying "copy-cat" come from? it doesn't make any sense. My cat never copied anything I did.)
I am sooooo excited for your baby to get born. I am trying to convince Aubrey to fly up here, and then take a road trip with me to see you when SHE is born! SHE will be so cute!
Please put some belly picks on your blog!
You look so great! We think about you guys all the time! I'm still hoping to somehow swing up there while we are "out and about" at the end of March, but I have to work out some bugs in my plan...hmmm...
aw emotional little ser ser... thats cute. You are going to be a great mom-a-la
Post a Comment