CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ask and you shall see!





Well, here are the first belly shots ever. I know they don't look like much, but I assure you, that I am significantly "thicker" in the middle region. I can no longer zip any of my jeans up and I refuse to buy any maternity clothes yet. I am mentally not ready for that. So for now, I will stick to pajama and workout pants! By the way, in the back you can see a little of our cabin...it is a mess right now, but I will try to post more pics of it and of Chris on set doin his thing!




3 comments:

SarJuh said...

OH man Idaho.. looks like a cool cabin though! You are having a baby!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I can't wait till you have a HUGE belly and you don't think that it is cute anymore! Everyone will tell you how cute you are, and you will feel like crap!! Just wait, it will happen! Let us know when the snow melts and we can come visit you!!

Ashley said...

I think you should tell me what names you are considering. OR post something asking for suggestions. It will be a very fun game.