Lincoln's first ferry ride!
Lincoln and G-pa!
Lincoln and G-ma!Link and Uncle Jake, Uncle Josh and Uncle Chris!



Linck with Uncle Josh and Aunt Kelly!
Link with Auntie Amber!

He loves to open presents!
Playing with his Christmas loot!

Remote control car= best invention ever!

The best present EVER!

All the chillin!
So WA was a blast! We were snowed in a couple of days. It snowed more than I can ever remember it snowing ever. It was pretty cool! The family all got together and we had so much fun. Josh came from Georgia. We haven't seen him since April so it was great seeing him again and having him meet Lincoln! I am so grateful for my family and I just love spending time with them! Anyway, here are just a bunch of pics from the trip!


3 comments:
Of all the photos of Linc & I, and you post the one where he is abusing me! I'm glad you all made it home safe. It was really really nice to see you.
OH what fun!! I'm so glad you got to be in Washington! What a winter to be there! Phew! Did the weather blast you up there?
It's great to see an adorable kid like Lincoln have such a big fan club! Very cool pics, Serena!
How fun! Lincoln is TOOO cute! I loved all the pics! I love reading your blog and checking up on your little one! So cute!
Post a Comment