Okay, I know I am super late on his 5 month update and pretty soon you will be hearing about his 6 month update but time is just going by too fast! I love this picture because he stretched just as I was taking the picture so he looks like he is copying his stuffed animal.
So we went to WA for Christmas (which is a whole post in itself) and had so much fun. On the 20 hour drive back here to UT Lincoln got sick. He has a cold and an ear infection. The poor boy. He's been on antibiotics for the last 5 days so he is slowly starting to feel better, thank goodness. I don't think I have slept more than 4 hours a night. And it is not 4 hours all at once either. The medicine has given him diahrea (sp) so I have been changing diapers and cleaning clothes like none other. But, luckily he is getting better and I am so glad.
Lincoln is now 15 lbs 6 oz. So crazy. He is laughing and screaching like crazy now and is also sitting up by himself. He has his two bottom teeth in and they are so cute. He sure can bite. In a couple weeks I will post about his 6 month check-up! 
Sunday, January 4, 2009
5 Months Old!
Posted by Serena Laird at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He sure is cute! I'm glad you guys had a good trip.Lets get together soon!
Audrey was never that helpful when taking her bear pictures! I felt like I always had to hold her legs out! You're lucky... I miss you! "When will I see you again?" I was just singing that part... hope you liked it!
Post a Comment