Playing with blocks!
Out for a walk!
Linc and Uncle Dustin
just hangin out!
at the zoo, all tuckered out!
Giraffes are the BEST!!!!
Me, Chris, Linc, Uncle Sam, cousins Derrick and Kaydence!
More fun @ the zoo w/ cousin Kaydence!
He is totally humoring us here!
So my visiting teachers brought me some balloons for my birthday yesterday (so sweet) and we realized that Lincoln has never seen balloons before. How fun right! So this video is him being introduced to balloons for the first time. So cute because he is totally scared of them. Chris and I were cracking up....sooooo funny!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
At the Zoo At the Zoo At the Zoooooooooo! And more fun!
Posted by Serena Laird at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE the videos! It's so cute to watch the little wheels in his head spinning. Makes me wonder what the heck he is thinking.
Way, way, way too cute!!
I'm sad that I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy late birthday. I hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment