CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Girls Night!






So, for my birthday, I rented a hotel room for the night and Aubrey and Ashley spent the afternoon/night with me!  We (I should only speak for myself) had a fantastic time!  It was so nice to go shopping and spend time together without any distractions!!  It was the most relaxing day of my whole life (at least that I can remember at the moment)!  I loved it.  Thanks for a fun weekend girls!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

No. Thank YOU!

And this is Ashley, not Kelly.

Aubrey said...

It WAS so much fun! I love hanging out with you girls! Thanks Serena!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that this post makes me so sad and tears are in my eyes! I wish I could have come!! I miss you girls! Please lets plan a girls weekend!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

No way! It's Raintree all over again! Haha Serena, Aubrey, and Ashley...still inseparable I see. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Seriously you need to update your blog so everytime I open it I don't get teary eyed!!