Jake's first time through the Temple (Seattle)
Saying goodbye to Chris @ the MTC
Goodbye to Linc
Goodbye to Serena
Goodbye to Mom
Goodbye to Dad
He is sooo happy
Outside the MTC
Awww, I love this!
We are a happy Fam-i-ly!
Mom, Dad and Jake outside the Seattle Temple!
So Jake left on April 15 for the MTC. He got to stay with us for a week before and it was so much fun!!! He got to play softball with Chris, me and him went running a few times, shopped for suits and other mission stuff, he bonded with Linc! It was so fun! We are so proud/happy/excited for him and we know he will be a GREAT missionary! Have fun in the Utah Salt Lake City mission Elder Hardwick!!!!!

1 comments:
If my brother were serving a mission so close to me I would be so tempted to go visit him... like all the time! Good luck with that! I can't believe he's old enough to go on a mission! Are we old?
Post a Comment