CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just some fun!!!

Daddy and Linc reading a story!
sleepover @ Grandma Laird's house
bath-time @ Grandma Laird's house- his spongy got stuck on his tooth! (in case you couldn't tell)
sleeping

Linc with Grandma Laird
just playing with toys!
Linc, Kaydence and Aunt Nikki
Linc and Uncle Jake

Balancing- he LOVES this!!!
Dustin in Missouri playing baseball
Chris, Sam, Lori, Nikki
Matchy match match!
The boys!



So this month has been great.  We had family come visit, Easter fun, vacations (for some of us), date night, play, sleep, more play!  It has been wonderful!  So Chris went to Missouri with his family last week to visit his brother who is playing baseball out there, I'm pretty sure they had so much fun.  Easter was a blast, I made a huge dinner and we had family and friends over to help us enjoy it!  Chris' mom had Linc spend the night @ her house so we could go on a date night.  It was so great- Linc did really well away from us and we did really well away from him!!  I think we will keep him though!  Anyway, Linc has been playing hard and sleeping hard.  It is hard work growing up.  I still need to post his 9 month old pics...maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Every time I see a picture of Lincoln I see the Hardwick in him so much! He sure is getting cuter every day (I didn't think that was possible)

Anonymous said...

He is getting sooo big! I think I need to come up and see everyone!

Ashley said...

You are a picture takin' fool! Dang. Please come chronicle Christian's life for me!