This was the end....we were all sad our vacation was over...
...everyone except Aubrey I guess! Ashley, I have to say, you look the most pathetic out of us all!
FEET!!!!
Benihana's=So Good!
Yes, we have lots of pictures that look like this!
Don't worry, there were two beds!
Aubs & Ash
Me and Nichole
Me and Silver Man-bot (I think he is suppose to be half man- half robot)
So basically we all ditched our responsibilities at home and went to Vegas for the weekend. We had so much fun relaxing and playing and shopping...we didn't want to leave. We are pretty much going to do this EVERY year now (annually you might say) and hopefully next year we can all spend more than just a weekend away. We are talkin like a week or maybe two!
I don't know if I can wait another year...I'm ready for round 2!!!!

4 comments:
SERENA! I'm so glad to see you got to do this! It looks like you had an absolute blast!! Good for you for taking the time. It's such a recharge, isn't it!!
Seriously, you are so stinkin' photogenic. I don't think you take bad pictures!
Haha, Ashley does indeed look the most pathetic by far! How funny!
man, that looks like a lame time if you ask me!... jk, i wish i could have gone!
What ever I was ready for round two 17 years ago!! We need to start planning it so we have something to look forward to!
Post a Comment