CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Linc's 10 and 11 month pics AND haircut!!!!

Linc 10 months old!
10 months
Linc 11 months old!
11 months
after his haircut!
new haircut!

I think he looks older with shorter hair!
time for a haircut!!!


So Linc is now 11 months old.  I can't believe it.  I say that every month but really how does this happen so fast!?  I am trying to plan his 1 year birthday bash for next month!  I am SO excited!  Funny story- I laid him down for a nap today in just his diaper (no clothes) and when he wakes up he calls me to his room in his special way and I walk in and he is NAKED!  He somehow took his diaper off and was just standing there waiting for me with his cute little butt-cheeks!!!!  I love it!  

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie! Love the diaper story! Thank goodness he wasn't poopy!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe he is almost one!