So I was reading Linc his bedtime story last night and I didn't know Chris was recording, I thought he was just taking a picture, and he totally caught Linc give me a kiss! I love kisses from my Lincoln!!!!
Linc is sick right now. I think he has a cold, but he is all stuffy and can't sleep because he can't suck his thumb while not being able to breathe. Poor kid. I laid him down for bed several times last night after rocking him to sleep and he would just wake up and cry. Finally around 1am, we went to bed and let him lay in our bed with us. (we are very against this BUT he is sick and needed to be comforted). He cried for a bit and his teeth were bothering him, so I sent Chris to grab the baby OraGel in the kitchen and when he got back Linc was already asleep. He was sooo tired! Anyway, I hate to admit it but I loved having him sleep with us. I didn't sleep very well, but I loved just laying there watching him sleep and getting snuggles!

2 comments:
That was so sweet! No matter how bad my day has been or how much of a little booger Emma is, those little kisses make everything worth it!
I hope Linc gets feeling better! Sick kids are no fun! I'd much rather be sick than Emma or Linnea be sick!
haha cutie
Post a Comment