CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Linc walking and my trip to WA!!!

nana and Linc!
papa, nana and Linc
papa and Linc!
just playing in a basket!
me and Kelly on the ferry to Seattle to visit Amber.
at Manchester State Park
Manchester State Park
my new cut and color


Hereis Linc walking. He loves it. It's like he had no idea what he was missing out on. He laughs so hard when he walks back and forth, seriously snorting! Love it!!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I seriously LOVE that video, so so funny! And your hair looks so cute! I thought you were keeping with your natural color?

Serena Laird said...

yah...I was going to keep my natural color but I am ashamed to say that I had a weak moment and gave in. It isn't too different than my natural color though....I guess, right. hahaha.

Jen said...

YAY Lincoln!!!! That's so exciting!