CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Our" House!!!!!!

Master Bedroom Closet
Master bedroom
laundry room
master bath
master bath
upstairs bathroom
this is what both bedrooms look like
living room
downstairs bathroom
unfinished basement
dining room
outside
kitchen
kitchen/pantry in the back


So, this is our house that we will hopefully be in sometime in October! I love it and I can't wait! I am so excited to do some decorating!!!!

7 comments:

sarjuh said...

yay its cute! congrats

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures after you guys get all settled and you work your decorating magic!

DTanner said...

Congrats! That is fun. Where is it located?

Ticklemedana said...

Painting/Poker marathon!!!! Name the day and we'll all be there, brushes in hand!

Aubrey said...

Yay! This house is different than the one that you showed me. I like it though! Congrats again!

Serena Laird said...

Aubrey, I promise this is the exact house I showed you before! Nothing has changed....yet!!!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Decorating is so fun! I can't imagine how neat it will be to decorate a whole house. I'm excited for you guys!