So, I haven't posted anything since forever. We are finally all moved in and adjusted to our new home! Feels good, even though it seems like the cleaning never stops...I don't really understand it.
The big news is that we are pregnant/I am pregnant and I have been for a very long time it seems. Hahaha. We are having a little girl, she is due July 24th. My doc thinks she will be early so we have started doing some injections to help the baby's lungs develop quicker and he has put me on modified bed rest. That part isn't going so good. Not really possible when you have an almost 2 year old boy and your family lives far away...no big deal though. That's where we are at right now with things. I will try to post some recap pics of the last few months sometime this week...and of course pics of the babe when she decides to come!
ohyeah...as far as names....We like Raelyn Rae or Lexus Kate. That is all we have so far and are having a hard time deciding. Please feel free to add some suggestions...we are open to them....however, we are not open to any bashing of the names we already like...if you have any bashing remarks, please keep them to yourself! haha...I promise I'm not an angry person....I just hate when people say negative things about people's name choices.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Big news!!!
Posted by Serena Laird at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Umm... it seriously feels like YEARS since you lasted posted anything. I LOVE the name Elsa. But just an FYI if we have another girl that is going to be her name. I really wanted to name Linnea, Elsa Linnea but that didn't happen. I'm excited for you guys!
Oh and I just went back to my reader thingy and it showed that I look like a stalker because I posted a minute after you made this post. I swear I'm not stalking you (or am I?).
YEA! You're alive! And hurray for baby Lexus! (which I like, btw...)
I really like those names! super cute! I'm excited that we are all having girls around the same time!! Yippee. I told someone in my family a name that we are thinking about doing and she informed me that that was a very ugly name.. oops
Post a Comment