Chris put together this video of animals we have seen in our yard. There are turtles, a hawk, a bunny, a raccoon and best of all....a porcupine. Seriously watch the porcupine. He is soo funny! At the end of the porcupine part, Chris was trying to get a picture of him and the porcupine charged at him. It was kinda scary! We wish we could have captured it on tape.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha!! Love Ashley's comment about an itch. Okay so I need to update you with our blog link, because I changed it. Now it is
sncates.blogspot.com
What a cool video! I loved how you guys (or maybe it was Chris) who named all the animals. I loved the turtles for some reason. They didn't really do anything but I liked them all the same. And since when do porcupines have tails? How crazy! I don't think I have ever seen one in real life before.
Post a Comment