Yeah, I am struggling to find anything to write about. I mean how do you top a picture of your baby? You don't. So I just thought I would post these pics of the deer that lives in our yard. She is pretty cute! I was taking the garbage can to the curb the other day and saw her in the bushes-then later that night she was drinking from the pond!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi Serena! Congratulations on your baby, that is so exciting!!! So you're in Rigby? Shawn's grandparents live there & my sister isin rexburg, I'll Let you know when we're in town. Here is the link to my blog, keep in touch! http://shawnnadia.blogspot.com/
A deer! Have you named it? Because if not, I think we should call her Mandy.
Um. The last one will probably give me nightmares. Ew.
Mandy is the perfect name for her! That last pic is not scary. It is just dark outside...she was looking right at me....yeah, a little scary I guess. Now you know what I have to deal with here!!!
I just needed to say how cool it is you are moving back! It reminded me of the summer at Raintree when you'd lay on the pool and literally soak up the Sun!!! I think we were addicted to tanning!
Haha, oh dear you girls are funny. You're not even meaning to be but I just love it. Yeah, Mandy is getting a little freaky in that last shot, but we love her anyways.
Post a Comment