CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Here is our little BOY!!!!

Here is a picture of our little boy waving at us! He is probably saying "get me out of here!" He looks so squished! I love him sooo much! I wish I had one of these ultrasound machines so I could look at him EVERYDAY! Maybe someday when Chris makes his first million! Anyway, Chris and I are sooo excited! The doc said everything looks great and he is right on schedule!

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

!!! Congratulations !!! Oh my, I don't even know what to say! That's soooooo cool. And you had a feeling it was a boy too! So cute!

Ashley said...

WHAT?!?!?! On one hand I'm sad that my premonition is off... but on the other hand I'm SOOOOOOOO glad you're having a boy! Yay! Man! Everyone has girls except me and now I'm just so stinkin happy that Christian will have a friend!!! YES!!! Woooooo hooooo!!!!!!!!

p.s. I think boys like to to wave, 'cause Christian did that too! have you felt him move around a lot?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... Ok Ok now for boy names! I love Ethan, and Noah, Brendon, aidan, logan, Jaxon, Austin, Hunter, Landon, Chase... I mean I could go on forever... but I really think you should call him Riley!

Ashley said...

Alright, I like Ethan too... so you should definately leave that name on the table! Also... Riley? Hmmm... I like it! Please consider that one as well!!!

Serena Laird said...

I do like Ethan, Chris thinks it is okay. Aydan is on the list. I really like Hunter and Riley but our friend and relatives are using those names:( That is where we are at in the names! I am sooo excited. I have reminded Chris like 20 times that we are having a boy because I am so excited!

SarJuh said...

yippeeeeeee! Im so excited! a boy. how fun! congrats dude! I want to see him. That is the first ultrasound picture i have EVER been able to understand what im looking at!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet I miss those days of anxiously waiting for that sweet little one. I'm so happy for you guys it sounds like things couldn't be better! Keep us all posted and PLEASE come and visit soon, love, The Memmott Family

Matt and Jen said...

Congrats on the baby boy! And your ginormous house!! How do you like Rigby? I miss you and your fam!