I just thought I would share a quick story. I used to be able to run on the treadmill for about 30 minutes straight and be fine...perhaps even ready for more. The other day I got on the treadmill to do a little jogging....yeah, I lasted 4 minutes and I was DYING! I would also like to share that the other day, Chris and I were having a thumb war- you know, "one, two, three, four I declare a thumb war." Yes, that very "war" left me pretty "winded." How pathetic!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I tell you... the baby takes ALL of your energy! Even the energy that you didn't know that you had... it takes it all. The think that erks me is that it doesn't even ask for it, nor does it say thank you for it. For at least a couple years or more. I am trying to teach Audrey please and thank-you. She doesn't quite grasp the concept. She does however ask for help. She is good at that one. All day long she comes to me with little tasks that she can't do, leads me to them and says... "Help" It is quite cute, but if there was only a please at the end, it would make me that much happier! The joys of children!
Post a Comment