CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

LocalNews8.com Idaho Falls, Pocatello - Weather, News, Sports - TV Pilot Shot In East Idaho

LocalNews8.com Idaho Falls, Pocatello - Weather, News, Sports - TV Pilot Shot In East Idaho

Check out the above link. It is Idaho local news talking about the T.V. show Chris is doing! Chris is in it and it shows some cool scenes they filmed!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Move over Hollywood! That was so cool! What an awesome opportunity for Chris...that's just so amazing! Tell him that he is cool, ok?

Ashley said...

That is very cool! I can't wait to watch it and feel cool because I actually know him! Seriously... think about how fun that will be! Someone will say, "Hey did you watch the espisode of ____________ last night?" And I'll say, "Yeah. Wasn't it so funny when _______ did that one thing? I know that guy in real life! He's one of my best friend's husband!"