CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our Cabin

Here are some photos of our cabin. It seems like a vacation here more than a home. Come visit me because I am oh so lonely! I thought we were basically done with the snow however, it is snowing this very minute. Anyway, there are usually ducks and geese sometimes even swans in the lake...I don't know where they were for this picture! We also have a couple of owls that live here and some deer. So, call for reservations! Just kidding...I can't even convince myself to love it here!!! It is a nice "vacation" we are on though...besides the $650 electricity/power bill each month!



7 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, that's exactly how I pictured it to look! that's cool though! I really DO want to come visit you! The other day i was driving to Gig Harbor by myself and I thought "Hmm... maybe I should just keep going all the way to Serena's house and call Kelly when I get there." haha

Anonymous said...

I want to come!! but... when the snow is gone. Let me know when that is!

Aubrey said...

Oh wow! Your vacation home is really nice! Like you said, I can see how the spacious-ness of your home could be quite frightening at night, but during the day it is really pretty! How cool of you to live in a cabin. And if I were a goose I would come sit in your pond. Somehow that sounded like a really bad pick-up line that doesn't even make sense.

Serena Laird said...

Aubrey...you are totally hitting on me! That is the best pick -up line ever! I laughed out-loud -it was a hearty laugh too! Well, I can't believe that worked on you guys! Sounds like a roadtrip to my house!!

Ashley said...

I've been saying that all along! I want Aubrey to fly up here and then drive down with me. You may now join in on the convincing.

Anonymous said...

What about coming and visiting me!!??

SarJuh said...

I LOVE IT!