CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

So, things are going great here in Rexburg. We joined this new group. It is really cool! Some people call us a "cult." Please, they just don't understand us! I am just joking of course!!! Our friend is starting up a t.v. show...they are actually going to be webisodes, anyway-they are about vampires. It is gonna be pretty cool. Chris got the lead role in this show as well. We were at our friends' house last night (he is the creator of this show/artist/photographer) and he took pictures of us and photoshopped them so we look like vampires. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool! He made us look pale with more wrinkles and make-up and stuff...it is neat! Sooooo, this is what we would look like if we were vampires!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is interesting your blog
see the mine in:
http://elvalordeundia.blospot.com

Aubrey said...

Get. Out. That is so cool! Don't let Ashley get her hands on that program though, I bet she would try to recreate her Edward Cullen sweetie-poo. Sick. Anyways, way cool photos! Not everyone has a vampire picture.

So it's really funny that you said I would have eaten that pizza for ten dollars and that my co-worker was a sucker, because whenever I tell that story to anyone, this is what I say "little did he know I would have eaten that pizza for ten bucks. What a sucker!" Haha, NO JOKE! Turns out you know me better than you thought!

Ashley said...

Hahahaha. (Aubrey- Shut that, girl! p.s. I totally would!!!) Serena, if you don't know who she is talking about then you obviously have not read Twilight yet, and therefore you must die.

Also, I am inclined to think that Aubrey would have eaten for as little as $5. Possibly even free. She's just that gross.

sarjuh said...

no please no. that is the scariest thing i have ever seen. I cant even read the vampire books if someone isnt in the room with me.. it scares me so bad. please dont be one ok?

Anonymous said...

This just gets me so excited for the movie!!! (twilight that is) But I am also excited for the whole Chris thing too... Go Chris!