So, the other day, I look outside in the backyard and I see a huge creature and I have no idea what it is and I start yelling for Chris to come look. It was a moose. He hung out there all evening just eating one of our bushes and laying down for a little R&R. It was pretty cool. Later that night, we went for a walk to the mailbox and we saw two deer and a bunny rabbit. It was pretty cool! So, here is our pet moose! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What in the world!? A moose! I am absolutely speechless right now. Absolutely speechless.
That is so cool...seriously almost tops Toby trying to run away into the ocean on our blog. :)
Like I said... you live at Northwest Trek apparently! But you better be careful! Moose can be very dangerous! Or is it Meese? Anyway, you just be careful missy!
p.s. Psshhh a moose? THAT'S not interesting. Show me a mountain lion. Or a bear. THEN I'll be impressed.
p.s.s. I'm only acting. I think the moose is awesome.
I LOVE your blog has turned into Wild Kingdom...you guys REALLY don't have much to do, do you??? LOL! Well, I added your link to mine now that I've FINALLY found your blog! LOL...hope to see ya'll soon...like this weekend...=D
Post a Comment