I can hardly believe that Lincoln is already one month old! So crazy! His one month was on Sunday (the 17th)...which it is really weird to think that he wasn't even suppose to be born til then. I took him to his check-up yesterday and he weighed in at 6LBS 15OZ and is now 21 1/2 inches long!!! He has already changed so much. Chris was feeding him a bottle the other day when I was gone and he said that Lincoln held his bottle up all by himself. He has done it twice now! Also he rolls himself over already!


Also, Aug 17th was our 1 year anniversary for being sealed in the Temple! I can't even describe what a blessing it has been for us to be sealed to eachother and to have Lincoln born under the covenant! I am so grateful for Chris, he was able to give Lincoln a blessing the other night when he was feeling sick. It is so great to have the priesthood in our home!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
1 Month Old!!!
Posted by Serena Laird at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He is so cute!
aww...serena...that's so awesome...=)
Mmmwah! (that was a kiss for Lincoln!)
He rolls over already!? Ok, I'm pretty convinced you gave birth to Superman!
I did the bear thing too! It is the perfect thing to do so you can look back and see when he grew the most!
Post a Comment