I promise that everyone is going to get so sick of all the pictures that I will post of Lincoln! He is just so cute! Anyway, I can hardly believe that he is already 3 weeks old! Time really does fly by! (p.s.-please ignore the dates on the pictures...I don't know how to take that feature off my camera!) Lincoln is getting better at sleeping at night. Usually he will sleep for 3-4 hours straight which gives me some sort of rest! He moans and groans ALOT which keeps me up at night. I can't really seem to let him sleep in his crib...it is too far away and I can't see his face, so usually he just sleeps in his carseat on the floor next to me...he likes it! Anyway, that is pretty much all of an update I have for now! We sure love having him home with us! Enjoy the pics!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Even more pics!
Posted by Serena Laird at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So adorable! What a cutie, I can't wait to see him again!
You've given me that same look on the third picture down before! Cute pictures!
Such sweet pictures! No one will get sick of looking at all those pics so keep them coming! I hope you're feeling great or at least a lot better now that you're not pregnant!
Post a Comment