CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

1 Week Old!

Here are some cute pics of Lincoln. He looks like he is talking on the phone in a couple of them. Chris was asking him who he was talking to on the phone and just then Chris' phone started ringing...it was funny. (Don't worry, it wasn't Lincoln).




3 comments:

SarJuh said...

serena he is so cute and i want to see him! I am sad i missed the whole girls weekend, but it was nice to go home for awhile... I saw your mom. uh, anyway, i want to see him when he is all home and stuff! I cant wait! little little

Aubrey said...

Haha, your story about the phone call totally cracked me up. Hahaha, I'm still laughing! He is such a cutie, I can't wait for you to take him home! Do you think he can have craft nights with us? Please?

Amanda said...

Serena! Your baby is so cute! It looks like your life is wonderful, and I was so happy to find your blog and see how you're doing!