CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

35 Weeks Pregnant with 35 Days left to go!

Just thought I would put in this little countdown! Lincoln will be here very soon as I only have 35 days left, although, I will gladly take a few days less if he is willing!

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Haha, oh Serena, you're so funny. I can't wait to meet him! I'm terrible at holding babies (as we all know) but I want to watch you hold him!

Ashley said...

Hahahaha Aubrey you need to get over it girl! Serena I will gladly hold your baby.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness gracious I'm excited!
I'm going to hold and squeeze little Linkin-Park until his head pops!
Really though, babies always cry when I hold them, so get ready Linkin-logs! Aunty-A is going to make you cry!
(ps: what do you think of his first nicknames?)

Serena Laird said...

Amber, that is the scariest message ever. Lincoln is terrified...you are gonna make him cry, and pop his head off? That is probably why babies cry when you hold them. I don't think he is looking forward to that...thanks alot....now he will NEVER come out! I actually like Linkin Park...Lincoln logs is a little weird though...

RIndi said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'd never wish for a premature labor but really, what's a week or two! I hope everything goes great! And good luck!

Anonymous said...

Little did you know when you wrote this post it was really only 4 days away!!! LUCKY YOU! I think maybe he was so scared of Amber's comments that he just didn't know what to do with himself so he just came out to fight for himself!! Who knows, but again congratulations! Can't wait to meet him!

Ticklemedana said...

ha ha ha! so cute...Love you three! Can't wait to meet him...he has my big brother's name, you know...and my sister always calls him Lincoln Log...=D