CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We are so in love!

Here are some pics of us lovin our little man! He is doing very well and just needs to learn how to eat a little better and then they will let him come home! I think he is sick of being at the hospital, he pulled out his feeding tube the other day...that's why he has tape stuck to his face, it was holding in his tube...didn't work to well!




5 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwwwwwwwww! I love him too! But, oh, poor guy! I think he wants them to take the tape off his face!

DTanner said...

Awww! The picture of father and son snuggling brought tears to my eyes. So sweet. Chris will make an amazing daddy.

Ticklemedana said...

Soooo cute! I'm so excited to meet him...and that pic of Chris is so precious...love you two!!

3boysmomma said...

Ohh, how sweet! You are the cutest lil family already. He is a doll, and thank you so much for posting pics of him so we can all enjoy him with you. Love, The Memmotts

Anonymous said...

Such a little darling all asleep with his mouth open -- reminds me of you 'Rena!