CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lincoln's first photo shoot!

So, here is Lincoln's first photo shoot. I would just like to say that if you ever get naked pictures of your baby, make sure you bring extra clothes for EVERYONE involved. He peed on us 3 times and #2ed on Chris. So gross but so funny! Totally worth it though because they turned out so cute. They are so perfect and exactly what I wanted. I am sure you are wondering who the fabulous person who did the photos is: It is the one and only Cassi Weidenbacher. She is so talented and so patient. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I HIGHLY recommend her, so if anyone needs a photographer, let me know and I can get you her information! Thanks Cassi!
I couldn't pick a favorite so I had to post a bunch of them!









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's looking even CUTER if you can believe that possible!
Love the pics Serena.

Aubrey said...

Love love LOVE the pics -- so cute! And the one where Chris is yawning with Lincoln is sooo funny. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love a nuddy baby!!

Ashley said...

Haha you conveienently forgot to mention she's your cousin!!!

I wish we did nakie pictures with Christian. He's a little too old at this point. It would just be weird.

He's totally getting bigger! Go Lincoln!!!

SarJuh said...

cute cute little baby baby! i need to see him

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute!! We are so happy for you guys!

Jen said...

really cute! He looks so sweet.

RIndi said...

Oh those are too cute! It makes me so excited to get mine done! We already have them scheduled since I'm technically supposed to already BE a mom but oh well! And good idea about bringing a change of clothes! I didn't even think about that!