CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

100 Things about me! We'll see...

One of my friends had this on her blog. It was simply a list of 100 things about her. It was very interesting and since I like lists...here we go! I implore everyone of my friends to do this as well because I would love to know 100 things about you! I also want to do this because I don't know if I know 100 things about me...if I randomly stop at 62, you know why!

1. I love my husband and my son more than words can say.
2. I love to go to church...I always have, my parents never had to force me.
3. I love Rodeos.
4. I love blankets and being snuggled up. I always wrap Lincoln up in a little burrito and I wish someone would wrap me up like that every night.
5. Once, I tried to wrap myself up like a burrito.
6. It didn't work too well.
7. That was just last week.
8. My least favorite chore is folding laundry.
9. Chris likes his clothes folded a certain way and I don't do it right.
10. I don't consider myself a clean freak, but I hate when things are cluttered.
11. It drives me crazy having dishes in the sink.
12. Even if it is just a single fork.
13. I have one older sister.
14. I have one older brother.
15. And I have 2 younger brothers.
16. I love them all bigger than the whole sky.
17. I love my parents so much and hope that I can be as great of a parent that they are.
18. I don't think that sentence is grammatically correct.
19. One of my dreams is to be in the history books someday. I want to change one aspect of the world for the better.
20. I also want to run in a marathon.
21. I hope to start training and accomplish that one in the next year or so.
22. I love to run.
23. I love to exercise.
24. It makes me feel good.
25. Sometimes I can be obsessive about it.
26. I used to be addicted to Carmex.
27. And Nyquil.
28. I think I might have an addictive personality.
29. I love to decorate.
30. Someday, I want to be a news-caster/anchor.
31. I want to learn how to play the guitar really well.
32. I love primary songs.
33. I wish we could sing them in Sacrament.
34. I love being married.
35. I love being a mom.
36. Chris is my very best friend.
37. I love to talk to him about everything.
38. I decided to grow my hair out...back to it's natural color.
39. I don't like being taken advantage of.
40. I hate insurance companies for that reason.
41. I hate insurance...period. All kinds.
42. I am scared of driving in the snow.
43. I am scared for any of my family members driving in the snow.
44. I am scared of the dark.
45. I think that sharks can live in lakes.
46. I am scared if lakes.
47. And oceans.
48. I only like pools.
49. I don't know how to tread water.
50. I love doing crafts.
51. I love Utah.
52. I hate that it is so far away from my family.
53. I miss them all the time.
54. I hate when movies don't have happy endings.
55. I think they are a waste of time.
56. I love playing Texas Hold-em'.
57. I love playing games.
58. I am hungry.
59. Ohh, I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
60. When gas prices went down under $4, it made my whole day.
61. I wear lots of black, white and gray.
62. I am not goth, I am just nervous about wearing color.
63. I had a miserable pregnancy.
64. I had a great labor and delivery.
65. I miscarried our first pregnancy.
66. I am very thankful to have my little boy!
67. He is waking up right now.
68. I love strawberry shakes.
69. I kinda want one right now.
70. I own about 75 candles right now. (roughly)
71. I don't know why, I buy them all the time.
72. As a result, we have one closet that smells REALLY good.
73. Chris and I went on our honeymoon to Disneyworld.
74. I love the smell of rain and clean laundry.
75. I love having people over to my house.
76. I think that we are in the best ward EVER.
77. In Idaho, Chris didn't have to work for 2 months, but still got paid...kinda.
78. I wish he didn't have to work ever.
79. I wish I was a good dancer.
80. I am a horrible dancer.
81. I love potlucks.
82. If anyone wants to have one, please tell me.
83. I love to go to Chris' softball games.
84. I cry Everytime I watch "A Baby Story."
85. I think it is such a miracle.
86. Ever since I can remember, I have wanted a baby of my own.
87. Now I have him.
88. Today, I bought a pineapple.
89. I love when Lincoln smiles, even when it is just gas.
90. I love to hear my husband laugh/giggle.
91. It is so cute.
92. I love to laugh...really hard.
93. I think that George Strait is the greatest country singer.
94. I love Garth Brooks too.
95. I like green bananas...I hate that they get brown so fast.
96. I love avacados and could eat them everyday.
97. I have finally reached the point in my life where I am happy with myself. There are still some things that I need/want to work on, but I wouldn't change my life or who I am for anything.
98. I really hope that other people write 100 things about themselves.
99. I can't believe that I did it.
100. It only took about 3ish hours to come up with all of them. Not too bad.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Great Idea! I will try, I'm not sure how far I will get though. You forgot that you are afraid of raccoons! Hehehe. I love you Serena!

Aubrey said...

Haha, ohhh man, I laughed SO hard. As I was reading the list it was as if you were here in my very room talking to me. Soooo funny! I really wish you could have experienced what I just did.

Ticklemedana said...

ha ha ha! I loved it serena...loved it...your list was so rambling and I could totally hear your voice and see your thought process as you thought of stuff...LOL...I am planning on doing a 200 list for my 200th blog, which is in, like, 3 blogs...LOL...get ready baby...=)

Christine said...

Wow, nice job! I'm actually in the middle of my list right now. I'm on number 41. It takes a long time! I learned a ton about you! Wanna come over for a pot luck with avocados and strawberry shakes? And you can teach us Texas Hold em after. :)

Anonymous said...

so... about the shark thing... I KNOW that there are no sharks in lakes... but in lake Powell there are carp the size of school buses! not that that is going to help anything... it is just a gross interesting fact that I wanted to share with you!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I have always wanted to wrap myself like a burrito, I am glad to know that it doesn't work very well! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie! I sure love you. I'm SO going to pay you back for that car accident when I'm a hot-shot attorney! xoxoxoxo

Ashley said...

Loved this! You made me laugh so much!