CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Stuff...

Lincoln meeting his new cousin Kaydence Mae for the first time!

Lincoln and daddy watching football!




Sleeping pics....he stayed up all night the night before and slept VERY soundly all day that day!



So, the other day I had Lincoln in his sling and was doing stuff around the house and he fell asleep in it...well, he started making the cutest little noises while he was sleeping so I of course had to record it and post it. Also just a bunch of pics of him doing cute things! Yesterday, Chris' brother Sam and his wife Kristin had their baby girl (Kaydence Mae), she is soo stinkin cute, there is a picture of Lincoln meeting Kaydence for the first time (since being in heaven together of course.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the video Serena! So cute! He must've been sleeping really well.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love those baby noises!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wow he is already getting so big!!