So, this last Wednesday, Lincoln turned 2 months young! We celebrated on Thursday by going to the doctors and getting his 2 month shots. Soooo sad. Chris met me there right after work so he could be there to hold his little boy's hand (such a good daddy)! Lincoln was so cute, he had his binkie in his mouth and the nurse put the needleS in his legS and his eyes got all wide and he spit his binkie out and started crying...Chris and I wanted to cry too, we felt so bad for him..it broke my little heart .:( Anyway, he weighed in at 10 Lbs 3 Oz and 22 inches long. I cannot even believe it! He is growing so fast! So anyway, here are some recent pics of him. I love the one where he looks like he's had one too many to drink and he is knocked out holding his belly....awwww, so funny to me!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I totally know how you felt! I bawled when Beckam had to get his PKU and this little thing in his belly button! He was crying so hard it made me just break! I can't believe how well Lincoln is doing! He is so darling! I can't even take it! He really is so big! And he was so teeny! Oh he's so cute!
I can't believe how much he has changed since last Saturday even! He looks like he has more hair, AND he gained two pounds!? What a cutie. I would just like to remind you that I was 10 lb. 2 oz. when I was born, which is what Lincoln is right now. Count your blessings!
He is getting so big!! Oh and by the way I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment