Here are some pictures of when G-ma and G-pa Hardwick came to visit! I also just put in some super cute pics of our little Link. Some he is smiling and so cute, some playing with toys and one he is holding his bottle all by himself! Anyway, he is growing so much, he looks way different from when he was first born. 



Saturday, September 6, 2008
G-ma & G-pa visit!
Posted by Serena Laird at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
He is such a cutie. One of these days you will have to stop by so I can see him. Is this their first grand baby?
He sure is cute! I can't wait to see him. The picture where your dad is holding him he totally looks like Christopher!
So cute!!
Serena, Lincoln is SO cute! Not like you need me to tell you that, I'm sure you're aware...and not just because you're his mommy either. ;-) I'm so glad to see him doing so well, and you guys too! Good luck and thanks for the updates!
Ned & Mary
Awwww!!!!!!! They love him. He's so cute. I know that's the same words everyone else used but it's way true. I could just gobble him right up!
Post a Comment