CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

To all my Twilight fanatic blogging friends!

Okay, so I couldn't figure out how to add this video to my page but check this out because it is soooooooooo funny. It is a spoof of the trailer for Twilight, the movie...you won't regret it! (I haven't read the books YET...but if you have seen the original trailer, then you will think it is funny!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Haha, funny stuff!!

Ashley said...

That was reeeeaaal good Serena. Now read the book!

RIndi said...

I don't know if my comment posted cuz something happened so sorry if this is redundant. But yeah, that was so funny! I read the books and loved the first three and HATED the last one. You would better utilize your time just sitting there staring at the wall instead of reading that book!

Trishelle said...

Hi! Yeah, i found you! Your blog is awesome!!

That video is hysterical! I haven't read them either, but have heard and seen enough about them to get the humor!