CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Lincoln Smiling!!!

Smiles!
Lincoln and Daddy hangin out with their matchy blankets!
I thought this was soo cute how he had his legs crossed while he was sleeping!

So the last couple of days, Lincoln has started smiling a ton! I love every second of it! This morning he woke up and started smiling so I hurried and grabbed the camera and caught the tail end of it! So if you wanna see some good smiles....watch the video! Oh, ignore my annoying voice and comments...the more I talk and the higher my voice...the more he smiles! Also, here are just a bunch of pictures of us hangin out during General Conference!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay! How cute! I loved the really big one he did. I also love that he is wearing the jammies I bought him! ...that's really probably why he is smiling. :)

Christine said...

Cuter than cute! He's awesome. Seth wants to watch it over and over. :) I like a newborn, but I think babies just get cuter and cuter as they grow and learn to do new things. I love when they start interacting like this! Adorable. :)

Trishelle said...

Ahhhh!! He is smiling!! That is better than any piece of art hanging on a wall! Very sweet!

Ashley said...

I love him! Even though it's not true can I be his aunt?!