CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 Months Old!!!

Lincoln and his favorite cuddles. We call him "Blue Bear"



Okay, so I have been slacking a little. Oct. 17th was Lincoln's 3 month old mark! He is getting so big and smiling/laughing, cooing, and definately developing his personality! He is so awesome! Here are his 3 month pictures. We are heading to Washington for a week tomorrow to go get Lincoln blessed (finally)! I am sure I will have a thousand pics to post when I get back!




5 comments:

Jen said...

He is so cute! Aren't little babies so much fun!!??

RIndi said...

He is NOT three months old! I can't believe it! Wow! Time just flies! He is SOOO cute!!!

Aubrey said...

Oh I love it when you post pictures of him! He is so adorable! I want to hear his cute little laugh sometime!

Deanna said...

What cute pictures. So who do you guys think he looks like the most?

Jackson said...

Hi! Its Alesa Jarvie. I hope you don't mind but I found your blog on Deanna herman's. I love the pictures of Lincoln! He is adorable. How is your TMD? I hope you are getting some relief.

We have a blog too. web.mac.com/samjarvie come visit!

Have fun in Washington!