CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lincoln's pouty face!

Here is a video of Chris making wookie sounds to Lincoln. Lincoln didn't like it very much and he kept crying and making his so cute pouty face! Lincoln makes us laugh soooo much. Sometimes I can hear Chris in the other room with him just giggling so hard. I love it!

7 comments:

sarjuh said...

haha thats sad... but way cute

Ticklemedana said...

awwww...poor lincoln...hee hee...too cute...he has a cute whimper! and Chris is such a nerd...=)

Jen said...

That's really cute. I love the pouty face!

Ashley said...

Hahahaha SAD! Don't do that! You made me want to laugh and cry at the same time!

Trishelle said...

That is so tragically funny! He is absolutely adorable!

Who knew Chris was so good at Wookie?! I'm going to have to show my Chris this video...He will be so impressed!

3boysmomma said...

Oh how cute! He is getting so big! I love to look at his pouty face isn't it funny that us parents get our entertainment from tormenting our children, ha ha.

Shilynn said...

That's so cute!! My daughter Alyssa (3 1/2 months) makes that same face too.