CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference/FHE craft!

So for General Conference we decided to do crafts all day to help time go by and our craft took more time so we finished it for FHE tonight! We made these pictures to go on the wall in Lincoln's room. We did his hand prints (he did not like his hands in paint...he made fists the whole time and I had to pry them open) and we also did his feet (he didn't mind his feet in paint)! The other one, I still need to print out a picture of Lincoln to put in the middle but you get the idea! I am excited that even though he is so young, we could all participate in a craft together! It was a blast!





6 comments:

Jen said...

That's really cute Serena! The only foot prints we have of Emma are the ones they did at the hospital! Maybe I'll try it with Emma now... it will be a new yearly tradition!

Laura and David said...

hey serena, yep i have a little baby girl! i think that your little one and mine were due just a week or two apart, i noticed that your little guy couldn't wait that long though. i've been looking at everyone's blogs forever!! i finally just put mine together last week. p.s. how are you so creative and artsy!? cute projects.

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!

Trishelle said...

Very cool! Now Lincoln's feet and hands are immortalized in paint!

RIndi said...

So cute! I love it! I need to finish up stuff in Beckam's room but it's taking me FOREVER! I love the footprints one!

Shilynn said...

That's such a great idea! Like Jen said the only footprints we have are from the hospital too.