6 month old pic.
I love the bath in the cooler! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, you guys really need to come over, I will tell Johnny to call Chris!
The way you are blogging the next posts are going to be..."Here's Lincoln driving the car.""Here's Lincoln with his prom date."You guys sound really busy. Where are you working at? Glad you posted some stuff. What cute pictures.
Oh my gosh he is gettin so big! And he is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully soon.
Aww... Little Link is so sweet sucking his thumb--and taking a bath in the cooler, how funny! He's really turning into a cute little boy.
hahahahaha! YOu and Chris have to be the coolest parents ever! and I'm so doing the pic tag now that I have internet again! yea...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the bath in the cooler! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, you guys really need to come over, I will tell Johnny to call Chris!
The way you are blogging the next posts are going to be...
"Here's Lincoln driving the car."
"Here's Lincoln with his prom date."
You guys sound really busy. Where are you working at? Glad you posted some stuff. What cute pictures.
Oh my gosh he is gettin so big! And he is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully soon.
Aww... Little Link is so sweet sucking his thumb--and taking a bath in the cooler, how funny! He's really turning into a cute little boy.
hahahahaha! YOu and Chris have to be the coolest parents ever! and I'm so doing the pic tag now that I have internet again! yea...
Post a Comment