
Thanks Sarah T. for the Tag!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your my documents/my pictures
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag six people
Okay, this was obviously on my wedding day! These are my best friends from Washington! Really, just my best friends period. My other two bridesmaids are missing at this moment (my sister and my sister-in-law). That may be why we all look so concerned. Who knows. Aubs and Ash both have something mysteriously wrong with their necks. Man, I wish I could go back in time and see what was going on at that very moment! Cute girls!!!! I love my friends!
I tag.... Aubrey, Ashley, Sarah W., Jen, Nichole, Deanna, Trishelle, Christine, Shilynn...really everyone should just do it!!!

6 comments:
I loved your colors! And look at the adorable little girl in the background... if I do say so ;)
Why thank you! I will admit that I had THE CUTEST flower girls EVER!!!!! Now that I look at it, Amanda even looks a little concerned...
You look so pretty.
So cute! I never saw pics of your wedding and you look SOOO pretty! Love love love it!
I've been such a slacker. This picture of you is gorgeous!! I love, love, love the red!!
I would do this tag... but my computer is a little different and I don't have 6 albums for 2009 yet... so Sorry! I do love this picture though! And I am so sorry that I can't come this weekend. I wish I could, but Audrey is kinda sick and I don't want to leave Dan with a sick Child. But We need to get little link off the nip so we can plan a 'real" girls weekend!!! Have a wonderful birthday and know that I will be thinking of you ALLLL day!
Post a Comment