Whatever, that was a really long one but for some reason it didn't save it. That is frustrating. Let's try this again...
Okay, this time it will be the Reader's Digest version! Link turned 6 months old on the 17th of January! It is hard to believe that we have had him for half a year already. He had his shots, we both cried. He is 16lbs (25%) and 27 inches long (75%). He is sick right now, he either has the chicken pox or a staff infection. We don't really know which or where he could have got it from but we are treating both of them. He is on two different meds right now, each he gets 4 times a day. He also has his two top teeth coming in and let me just say that the top teeth hurt 10 times worse than the bottom ones. I know because Lincoln tells me all about it every hour of the night when he wakes himself up screaming! He is sitting up all the time now and wants to stand by himself but mom is a little too freaked out about that one...we'll stick to sitting for now. I think that not long after he is done being sick and will let me put him down for two seconds without freakin out, he will be crawling. He wants to grab at everything and have it for himself. He is full of energy and so much fun to be around!
Chris and I have been crazy busy lately. I started working at nights, so basically right when he gets home from work, I leave and he watches Link. It is so fun to come home to Lincoln though. I walk in the door and shout "LINCOLN" and get a big smile out of him! Then I smother him with kisses! I love it! Anyway, that is all of an update I have right now! More to come soon!
There are more videos below in the other post!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
ugh....
Posted by Serena Laird at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That sucks! Sick babies are horrible! Maybe Lincoln will walk at 9 months like my little Emma.
I hope Lincoln feels better!
Post a Comment