CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blankie!!!


So I finally finished making this blankie for "Lincoln." I put his name in parenthesis because we are going to name him that unless somehow he is really a she...otherwise, it is pretty certain! I am pretty proud of myself because I had to buy a sewing machine and learn to thread it and do the bobbin thing on my own (Aubs, you know I suck at that...remember craft nights at my house). Anyway, here it is....now just picture our little baby wrapped inside of it...sooo cute! Bah bye!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so crafty! It's beautiful!

Aubrey said...

What a cute baby blanket! I'm so proud of you as well...you thread the bobbin! One of the trickiest parts if you ask me. And Lincoln? That's a really cute name! Lincoln Laird. Oh my. That sounds good. Reaaallll good.

Anonymous said...

First... look at you Mrs crafty! Great job! And second... Have you thought of any middle names? I was thinking something like Oliver or Oscar or Omar... Something with an O so his initials would be LOL...That would be REALLY funny!! Just a thought!