CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Me....all prego



So, I wouldn't say that I am super thrilled to have documentation that I was ever prego and looked like this...but I am sure someday...in the future, I will look back fondly on these times. Don't mind my double chin.











9 comments:

SarJuh said...

oh fun.... you have a baby in there!!!! So cute! im excited for you!

DTanner said...

Oh so fun! Enjoy the moment... It is the only time one has an excuse to be fat. Derrick is excited to come visit you and Chris this weekend. He has never been to Idaho before. Take care.

Ticklemedana said...

so cute! You probably are one of those girls who don't look pregnant from the back, nerd! You're so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see ya'll next week...so I'm told...by Beki...=D

Ashley said...

I love your hair!!! It looks awesome! Whoa! And I know you hate when people say this- but your belly IS cute.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you look awesome and preggers! I'll bet you will miss it when it's gone. Love!

Aubrey said...

Serena, you're so adorable. I'm jealous of Lincoln. I wish I were in your belly. Well...your uterus, to be exact. I bet you never thought you would hear that complement before, but there you go...it's out on the table.

Ashley said...

Aubrey is a perv.

3boysmomma said...

Oh, you look so cute! I love pregnant bellies, (on others). YOU will look back and think oh I wasn't as big as I felt! I'm soo happy for you two, and glad it's your turn ;-). Take care, luv The Memmott Family