So today, Chris and I decided that we should go tour Timpanogos Hospital since that is where we will be having the baby. So, we go and tour and ask questions and all was good. We go about our day running errands and STILL apartment hunting (blah) and when we get home, I realize that I am bleeding...you can imagine where. Yes, well...having miscarried before, this was how it all started last time around. I decide that I will call my doctor in Idaho so he can reassure me that everything is okay. Instead, the nurse asks about the baby's movements for the day. That is when I realize that I only felt him move this morning when I woke up and he hadn't really moved the rest of the day(now 4pm). So, then I call a doctor that I wanted to start seeing when we officially moved down here, he told me to go to the Hospital. Keep in mind how bad this sucks that our insurance doesn't go into effect til July 1st....just a few days off! So I am back to the hospital for a detailed tour this time. They hooked the me up to monitors to watch the baby's heartbeat for about an hour, then the nurse comes rushing in on her cell phone looking at the monitor and talking to my doctor on the phone. The baby's heartbeat had dropped to 90 from 150 so they were a little worried about that. They decided to do an ultrasound to make sure fluids and everything else was okay. So the end of the story is....I got to see our little baby again....and he is cute and his face is chubby and I love him. They think everything is alright, it all checks out, so they just put me on modified bedrest for a little bit! Little do they know that I still need to find a place to live and move from Idaho, all in the next week!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh man! I'm glad everything is okay! How had me nervous there for a minute!!!
I'm glad you and baby are fine. You said that you had an ultrasound but you didn't say why. Let me know if I can do anything!!
oh, honey! TOO SCARY! DON'T HESITATE TO CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!
Scary! I'm glad you are both ok! Take it easy, ok little lady?
Post a Comment