Since it is Father's Day, I thought it would be appropriate to write some of the things I am thankful for. I have the greatest husband in the world and I can't even imagine what I would do without you! You are already such an incredible father and our baby isn't even born yet! Chris, thank you for:
~always taking care of me when I am sick
~cleaning up my throw-up bags for me
~holding my hair and rubbing my back while I throw-up
~going to every single doctor's appt. with me
~listening to me always talk about the baby and pregnancy
~still loving me even when I look like crap!
~reading stories to my belly
~always saying good morning to my belly
~putting up with me always making you feel my belly when the baby is moving...which is all the time!
~always opening the door for me
~putting up with me when I am having a crabby, feel-sorry-for-myself day
~making me laugh all the time
I can't wait to have our baby here with us. I hope he turns out to be the kind of person you are! I love you so much and appreciate all you do for me and our baby! You are the greatest husband in the world for so many other reasons...but I will go into those on Happy Greatest Husband in the World Day. In the meantime, Happy Father's Day and I love you bigger than the whole sky!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
My Christopher!
Posted by Serena Laird at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you two are so sweet! I love it! and tell Chris I LOVE his new headshots!!
Post a Comment