He went to the Utah/TCU football game that night and I'm pretty sure he had the time of his life! I asked him what all he wanted for his birthday and he told me just to buy something for Lincoln...well, I did. I got Lincoln this super cute Bengal's outfit and I got Chris a Bengals hat. The Cincinati Bengals is Chris' favorite football team. I know what you are thinking....they are 1-8 right now BUT Chris loves the color orange and his favorite animal is a tiger SOOO, it all makes sense, right?! Here is a pic of Link and Chris in their attire and Chris with his brother Sam and Sam's father-in-law at the football game!
Christopher, I love you so much, thanks for being the bestest friend, husband and baby-daddy EVER!!!
As a side note: Lots of events this month, so this is my shout-out...
Happy Birthday:
Kristel W. Nov. 1st
Jacob H. Nov. 6th
Jen T. Nov.16th
Chris H . Nov.30th
Nov. 18th: Happy 30th Anniversary to my wonderful parents! You guys are such a great example to us! Love ya!




2 comments:
Yeah! Happy birthday, Chris!! You are awesome!
Serena, THANK YOU for coming to the party. It was so great to have you there. We always love hanging out with you guys so next time, will have a couples night. :)
Oh what cute pics! And happy birthday to your darling husband! Oh I just love your son! He's too cute!
Post a Comment