Man, I feel like I am posting everyday, but there are so many new things that Lincoln is doing each day! Here is a video of Lincoln eating rice cereal for the first time, messy and cute!
Also, his cousin Kaydence came over last night and they were hanging out and being so cute with eachother, so here is a video of that!
Last night he started sucking his thumb too, it is my favorite! He was just laying on the floor sucking away!
I rocked him to sleep last night and laid him in bed. Well, he woke up when I laid him down but I decided to just leave and see if he would fall back to sleep on his own. So, I went and brushed my teeth and went back to check on him and sure enough, he was fast asleep with his thumb in his mouth!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Videos!
Posted by Serena Laird at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Could he get any cuter? I love love love the thumb sucking!
Awww! They are all so cute. He is growing so fast.
Good job Linc, and good job Mommy! It's hard to let them go to sleep on their own... especially if they cry. But it's so worth it- I PROMISE!!!
He is so cute sucking his thumb. Hopefully it will last, but not for too long. Like 4th grade would be too long:)
He is so good at that eating thing! I love the sucking motion. He's a pro. So cute. And congratulations that you have a thumb sucker! That is wonderful. No dropped (or worse, lost!) binkies, no needing to go in and give it back to him in the middle of the night, he just always has it on hand, no pun intended. :) We've never had a thumb sucker, but maybe one day... He's adorable. And congrats on letting him settle himself too! You two are awesome parents.
Post a Comment