CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Lincoln's Blessing!!!!





We finally got Lincoln blessed while we were in Washington, Oct.26th to be exact. We really wanted my family to be a a part of this special day. It was fabulous. Chris did an amazing job with the blessing and I am so grateful to have both these incredible boys in my life! It was a beautiful day out so we all went to a park and my Uncle Doug took pictures of all of us, we then went to his house and had a fabulous salmon dinner. I am not huge on fish at all but it was delish!

3 comments:

Ticklemedana said...

CUTE! I love all the pics! I didn't realize ya'll were going to be gone the whole week...that's awesome you could do that...oh, and can I just say that your sister's face in the first picture looks TOTALLY photoshopped in! lol

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I loved all the pictures, also, I love that dress you're wearing... where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! You guys are such a cute family!