CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Elf-ed Myself...

You are probably thinking to yourself right now, "My best friend Serena must be out of her mind. What does she mean she "elf-ed" herself? She may need an intervention..."

"No wait, " Serena says, "please just give me a chance to explain myself."

Okay, so this elf yourself thang circulated throughout my work last year. I did it but ours wasn't very cute because we didn't have our cute little Lincoln here with us. NOW, he is here and so I bring you... The Laird Family 2008 Elf Dance. (I actually couldn't decide on a dance I liked best, so there are 2 of them.) Enjoy!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/OAu5SFHwQjssKKsq


http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/8xfCUbeCoM0p8zfg

6 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE you little elf dance! Super funny!

Anonymous said...

So funny!! I forgot about elf yourself... I think I will have to do an updated version too!!

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh, SO funny! I love the massive shimmy that Lincoln did at the very end. Haha, it's great!

Deanna said...

I elfed my whole family last week and we were busting up, but we didn't save it and it's gone. I'm glad you have yours. Too funny!

DTanner said...

LOL! Chris is really getting into it. That is fun.

Christine said...

Lincoln is intense! He takes his dancing very seriously. Way to stay focused little man. :)