CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update!


Playing with mommy!




Our little monkey!
























Chris and his love interest (in the show...because pretty much I am his love interest the rest of the time!)

So we went to Idaho this weekend to finish up the movie Chris did. It was a lot of fun! We stayed with one of the investors...the wife was prego at the same time I was and helped me ALOT through my sickness. We met for the first time this weekend and had a blast together! They have an incredible home! They have a giant movie room with awesome surround sound that shakes the whole room and your seat. We took Lincoln in there and watched part of The Transformers (not a quiet movie) but he loved every second of it and didn't get scared at all the loud noises or anything. So here is a video of us in there. Oh, and one of their cute little ones is in the recording too! The rest are just fun pics that we have taken over the last few weeks!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I always look forward to people posting! Lincoln is so adorable! When does the movie come out?

Serena Laird said...

I'm not sure yet. They have a little more editing to do on it but they are planning on having a premiere for it in December sometime...I will for sure let everyone know though!!!

Jen said...

Gotta love the mommy baby time!